Angela C Espinosa
Visiting Assistant Professor
What I do
I am a VTAP teaching first and second-year language at the University of Denver.
Latin American Literary and Cultural Studies, Avant-garde movements
- Ph.D., Spanish, University of California, 2008
- MA, Spanish, University of California, 2001
- BA, Spanish, University of Colorado, 1998
- Modern Language Association
- American Comparative Literature Association
- Latin American Studies Association
- Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association
- "Arqueles Vela and Luis Buñuel: Cases of Marginalized Masculinity in the Transatlantic Avant-Gardes"
- From Antropofagia to the Aesthetics of Garbage and Back: Patrícia Galvão’s Critique of Carnival in Parque Industrial
- Of Ghosts and Swans: Baudelaire and Postcolonial Spectrality in Lorca’s El paseo de Buster Keaton