Teaching Associate Professor
What I do
Lindsey Feitz is an Associate Teaching Professor and the Director of the Gender and Women's Studies Program at the University of Denver.
- Ph.D., American Studies Department, University of Kansas, 2010
- Certificate, University of Kansas, Department of Women and Gender Studies, 2007
- MA, American Studies , University of Kansas, 2006
- BA, English, Drury University, 2000
- BA, Secondary Education, Drury University, 2000
Licensure / Accreditations
- MO Department of Education
- National Women’s Studies Association
- Changing the Culture of Sexual Harassment and “The Mask You Live In.”
- Women’s Leadership and Feminism Today"
- Sexual Assault and the #METOO Movement. Where are we headed?”
- Award: Provost’s “Faculty Champion of Change” Inclusive Excellence Award. University of Denver., Center of Multicultural Excellence
- CME "Lavender Giraffe Award" (LGBTQI Faculty Ally Award), CME