What I do
Teaching Professor of Hebrew & Coordinator of the Hebrew Program
Pedagogy Curriculum development Assessment Israeli culture
For the past 6 years I have facilitated international collaboration projects between Israeli College students and DU's Intermediate level students.
I co-chair an International Hebrew Pedagogy Seminar for Hebrew professors which is hosted biannually at DU, and I am the Chair of the Test Development Committee of the SAT Subject Test in Modern Hebrew.
- MS, Education, University of Kansas, 1993
- BA, Psychology, Dominican College , 1989
- BM, Piano and Music Pedagogy, University of Tel Aviv, 1977
- National Association of Professors of Hebrew
- MOFET Institute
- FY16 Marsico - Havis
- Nomination recognition, DU Career Services
- Teacher Recognition Award, The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) at the University of Kansas
- Award in recognition of distinguished academic achievement in the field of Psychology, Dominican College
- Nomination Recognition, DU Career & Professional Develipment