What I do
I'm a Teaching Professor in the Psychology Department. Some of the courses I teach include, Foundations of Psychological Science, Human Sexuality, Personality, and Forensic Psychology.
- Ph.D., Affective, Social, & Cognitive Psychology, University of Denver, 2006
- MA, Counseling Psychology, Northwestern University, 1992
- BA, Psychology, Kalamazoo College, 1989
- Association for Psychological Science
- Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology