Teaching Associate Professor
What I do
Dr. Miller's primary role is teaching undergraduate courses and advising students in the psychology department.
Developmental Psychology, Parenting, Discipline
- Ph.D., Psychology, University of Texas at Austin, 1997
- MA, Psychology, University of Texas at Austin, 1994
- BA, Psychology, University of Notre Dame, 1991
- American Psychological Association
- Technology in the Classroom--What's Your Policy?
- Creating meaningful learning experiences: A survey of what undergraduates retain from Introductory Psychology
- Faculty Advisor of the Year, University of Denver