Sarah Enos Watamura
Professor; Chair, Psychology; Fellow, Chair Training & Development
What I doI am a developmental psychobiologist by training, a dedicated applied researcher of stress, adversity and health in children and families, a teacher and mentor, a preventative intervention developer, and an engaged community scholar.
stress, trauma, adversity, intervention, Parenting, early childhood, child care, psychobiology
- Ph.D., Developmental Psychology, Cornell University, 2005
- MA, Developmental Psychology, Cornell University, 2002
- BS, Child Development, University of Minnesota, 1998
- International Society for Development Psychobiology
- Society for Research in Child Development
Areas of Research
- A Microsocial Video-Coaching Intervention for Toxically Stressed EHS Families
- Roots Workshops and Coaching
- Seedlings Curriculum for New and Expectant Parents
- Examining the Biological Embedding of Resilience in Adolescent Parents and their Children
- Aspen Institute Fellow, Ascend at the Aspen Institute
Dr. Watamura will be reviewing applications for fall 2024 admission.