Resources for Alumni
Support for our students extends far beyond their time in the Department of English & Literary Arts. When you graduate, you'll join a global community of alumni who share your passions and enthusiasm for the literary arts. The connections you foster here extend into many professional and creative industries, creating a supportive network of scholars that will help you find internships, career opportunities and exciting creative projects.
Recent Alumni Publications
The Department of English & Literary Arts is excited to share our alumni's creative and critical work. See how our alumni are making names for themselves across the literary field.
Fiction and Prose
- Awad, Mona. "13 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl." Penguin Books, 2016.
- Awad, Mona. "Bye Judy and Good Luck." Walrus, Summer 2016.
- James, Vincent. "Swerve." Astrophil Press, 2020.
- Mountain, Alicia. "High Ground Coward." University of Iowa Press, 2018. (Winner of 2017 Iowa Poetry Prize)
- Nguyen, Diana Khoi. "Ghost Of." Omnidawn, 2018. (Finalist for The 2018 National Book Award in Poetry)
- Wymer, Justin. "Deed." Elixir Press, 2019. (Winner of the 2018 Antivenom Poetry Award).