Resources for the Community
At the Center for World Languages and Cultures, we encourage anyone with an interest and passion for languages to join us for our language classes. We offer non-credit courses to our community members, where you can develop your language skills and study languages not often taught in traditional classrooms.
We also want share resources to support anyone looking for help teaching language classes or seeking translators in the Denver area.
Our instructor-led community courses run in the evenings and provide learners the chance to study various languages in an encouraging and fun group environment.
Helpful Links for Language Teachers
- The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) has many helpful links to publications and professional development materials.
- The University of Texas at Austin has professional development modules for foreign language instruction at the high school and college levels.
Translation and Interpretation Resources
- The Colorado Translators Association (CTA) has a database of translators (written language) and interpreters (oral language) in Colorado.
- The Colorado Association of Professional Interpreters (CAPI) can help you find an interpreter who speaks your language.
- The American Translator Association (ATA) online directory can help you find certified translators and interpreters.