Student Projects Cap Off DU Education
This past month, many of our graduates have been hard at work putting the finishing touches on final projects that demonstrate the skills and knowledge acquired over the course of their DU educations. Some of the projects, from senior capstones and recitals, to undergraduate and graduate research symposiums, have been in the works for over a year. The projects show that the students have gone above and beyond the requirements, and have taken their education to the next level.
Here are some ways in which our students capped off their DU educations:
• Theatre seniors directed one-act plays using the theatrical skills, techniques, perspectives and styles learned from the program in the 2018 Senior Short Play Festival.
• Four senior artists from the School of Art and Art History and the Emergent Digital Practices Program have their artwork on exhibit in the 2018 BFA Show through June 8.
• The InShort: Narrative Film Showcase features student narrative film projects from the Department of Media, Film & Journalism Studies. This year's screening is June 7.
• The Undergraduate Research and Scholarship Symposium showcases the exemplary scholarship of the University's undergraduate students. Check out the AHSS student award recipients for 2018!
• Graduate students were invited to present their creative work to the DU community and potential employers during the DURAPS Research Symposium in April.