Give to CAHSS
Invest in Liberal and Creative Arts
Research shows courses in the arts, humanities and social sciences prepare students to think critically, communicate effectively, develop new ideas, adapt and contribute in meaningful ways.
At DU, our CAHSS students demonstrate the value and dedication we have to a liberal and creative arts education. Through your support, our students are:
- Using internship grants to examine urban social inequalities as part of our new Keystone Experience
- Collaborating with faculty and alumni to create, promote and distribute films
- Engaging in political discourse through the Center on American Politics
- Providing postgraduate training opportunities for art museum and trade professionals through the Center for Art Collection Ethics
- Supporting faculty innovation through the Madden Center for Innovation in the Liberal & Creative Arts
CAHSS programs give students the chance to conduct research in the field alongside faculty whose own research appears in such publications as the New York Times, The Hill, The American Scholar and Time.
Stay connected with the College. Attend performances and events, or check out the exhibitions at one of our galleries or museums. Participate in local and regional alumni opportunities, or volunteer your time. You are always welcome to be a part of our community.Learn More
Give to the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
You can pick which area receives your gift — whether you want to honor a professor who had an impact you, donate to your favorite DU program or help finance a DU student's education.
Give to a Department, Center or Institute
Departments, Schools & Areas of Study
Centers & Institutes
Community Helps One Day for DU Exceed Fundraising Goals
Each year, the DU community joins together to support future generations of students with a collective fundraising event called One Day for DU. For 24 hours, students, faculty and staff work to engage with the community and create fun programming with the goal of meeting a challenging fundraising goal. Donations from the event support research opportunities, community projects, academic funding and more.