Give to CAHSS
Invest in Liberal and Creative Arts
Research shows courses in the arts, humanities and social sciences prepare students to think critically, communicate effectively, develop new ideas, adapt and contribute in meaningful ways.
At DU, our CAHSS students demonstrate the value and dedication we have to a liberal and creative arts education. Through your support, our students are:
- Using internship grants to examine urban social inequalities as part of our new Keystone Experience
- Collaborating with faculty and alumni to create, promote and distribute films
- Engaging in political discourse through the Center on American Politics
Your support is also transforming the College by empowering faculty.
- The Dean's Fund for Excellence supports the research and creative work of our faculty and enable students to explore the world, test out new theories and ideas and allows faculty and students to collaborate and innovate across the College
- The Center for Innovation in the Liberal & Creative Arts supports faculty innovation
- The Center for Art Collection Ethics provides postgraduate training opportunities for art museum and trade professionals
CAHSS programs give students the chance to conduct research in the field alongside faculty whose own research appears in such publications as the New York Times, The Hill, The American Scholar and Time.
Stay connected with the College. Attend performances and events, or check out the exhibitions at one of our galleries or museums. Participate in local and regional alumni opportunities, or volunteer your time. You are always welcome to be a part of our community.Learn More
Give to the College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
You can pick which area receives your gift — whether you want to honor a professor who had an impact on you, donate to your favorite DU program or help finance a DU student's education.
CAHSS Dean’s Fund For Excellence
Your gift goes to support the Dean’s highest priorities for the year. This includes support for student internships, faculty research and travel, community projects and new innovative projects within the college.Give to the Dean’s Fund
CAHSS Student Scholarship and Award Fund
Help us support CAHSS students! Funds go directly to scholarship support and other student awards to attract and retain the best CAHSS students.Give to Scholarships
Center for Innovation in the Liberal and Creative Arts (CILCA) Fund
First-Gen Mentoring Program
Donate to the CAHSS First-Gen College Student Mentoring Program to help us create a community of support for our students who are first in their families to attend a University.Give to First-Gen Mentoring Program
CAHSS Student Internship Fund
Your gift will allow CAHSS students to have paid internships so that they can gain experiences in careers related to their major and explore paths for after graduation.Give to Student Internships
Give to a Department, Center or Institute
Departments, Schools & Areas of Study
Centers & Institutes
Your Support Helps Us Make an Impact
Despite many challenges, the College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences has continued to thrive. In this impact report, we share some of the highlights demonstrating the creativity, flexibility, dedication and resilience of the CAHSS community.